PRICE: $ 4000.00 double occupancy; + $ 600 single supplement
- 9-day fully guided tour
- Two tour guides who are experts in the culture, history, art, architecture, food and wines of these regions
- All accommodations (4 and 5 hotels)
- Transportation by private coach
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Lunches and dinners at select restaurants and cafes, as per Daily Itinerary
- All site entry fees
- Guided tour at Valencia, Elche, Mountains towns and Coast
- Hands-on cooking class in Valencia.
- Hot springs entrance in Valencia province
- Wine tasting fees and class
- Built-in free time to relax, discover or dine on your own
- International airfare
- Transportation FROM and to the airport is NOT included
- Some meals (see Daily Itinerary)
- Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine included)
- Travel insurance
Registration requires you to download and complete both forms found on the website on the Registration page:
Scan and e-mail forms back to Gabifoodadventures@gmail.com. Alternatively, they can be sent to:
Gabi Food Adventures, Inc
823 Timothy Drive
Longmont, CO 80502
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions (stated on the website) and the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, special diet or considerations requiring our attention (see Guest Registration Form).
TOUR DEPOSIT & PAYMENT OF BALANCE:
You can hold a spot with a deposit of $2000 before February 22, 2019. Balance is due 60 days out from departure.
The price of this tour is:
$ 4000.00 – based on double occupancy
$ 4600.00 – single occupancy; includes a single supplement of $600
Tour payment can be made by personal check or bank transfer. If paying by check, mail to the above address along with the completed Guest Registration form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These can be downloaded from the website found on the Registration page for this tour.
You can cancel the tour through February 22, 2019, in which case you will receive a refund less $250. Refunds will not be available after that date. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of trip payment in the event you have to cancel the trip due to unforeseen causes.
If the tour is cancelled by Gabi Food Adventures, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or payment.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.
Minimum for a group trip: 10 guests
Maximum group size: 15 guests