PRICE: $ 4000.00 double occupancy; + $ 600 single supplement
- 9-day fully guided tour
- Tour guides who are experts in the culture, history, art, architecture, food and wines of these regions
- All accommodations (4 and 5 ⭐ hotels)
- Transportation by private coach
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Lunches and dinners at select restaurants and cafes, as per Daily Itinerary
- All site entry fees
- Guided tour at the Madrid, Cuenca, Toledo
- Hands-on cooking class in Madrid, Paella and Tapas.
- Wine tasting fees
- Wine tasting class
- Cheese tasting
- Built-in free time to relax, discover or dine on your own
- International airfare
- Transportation from and to the airport is NOT included
- Some meals (see Daily Itinerary)
- Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine included)
- Travel insurance
Registration requires you to download and complete both forms found on the website on the Registration page:
Scan and e-mail forms back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, they can be sent to:
Gabi Food Adventures, Inc
823 Timothy Drive
Longmont, CO 80502
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions (stated on the website) and the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, special diet or considerations requiring our attention (see Guest Registration Form).
TOUR DEPOSIT & PAYMENT OF BALANCE:
You can hold a spot with a deposit of $2000 before February 28th, 2020.
(NOTE: after that date we will not take more reservations for this trip)
Total Balance is due 60 days out from departure.
The price of this tour is:
- $ 4000.00 – based on double occupancy
- $ 4600.00 – single occupancy; includes a single supplement of $600
Tour payment can be made by personal check or bank transfer. If paying by check, mail to the above address along with the completed Guest Registration form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These can be downloaded from the website found on the Registration page for this tour.
You can cancel the tour through February 28, 2020, in which case you will receive a refund less $1250. For cancellations 60 days or more prior to departure, fees paid are refunded less $1,250 – $250 of this .deposit is non-refundable; however, as a courtesy, we allow the other $1,000 to be applied towards another Gabi Food Adventures program departing within one year. Refunds will not be available after that date. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of trip payment in the event you have to cancel the trip due to unforeseen causes.
If the tour is cancelled by Gabi Food Adventures, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or payment.
- Minimum for a group trip: 10 guests
- Maximum group size: 15 guests